Friday, July 20, 2012

Near Escape

So a good day to start... Naa a very lucky day to start... Sometimes you never know from where luck strikes.. 
Been on my usual walk to office this morning. Its a path with lot of trees and traffic. And you Bengaluru Magas' know the situation of Bengaluru footpaths. They contain "treeholes".. paid man-made holes for trees to grow.. BBMP Garbage Collection centre.. so that you can easily throw away waste from your vehicles.. And also its the motor-cycle lane at times for those who like a little adventure.. And I think this is the situation of footpath at every nook-n-corner of Bengaluru.  
So why so much praise for the footpaths?? Huh.. Lemme continue.. So I was on this adventurous journey on foot to my office through the "treeholes".. adventure motorists and the dumping yards..  
Been walking through this path for more than a year now and it never happened.. There was some thing unusual for the day.. I had put on a shirt I dint wear for months.. But today had to wear due to rains ( Din't wash clothes for about a week.. Lazy =) )...  
I was walking and yea luck struck me.. No not another gal.. I just escaped from getting something on me?? Guess what?? Not the Garbage out of the Car.. This time found a new con for the footpath.. A cute birdy was doing its morning job and I just escaped. I said "Thank God am So Lucky Today".  
PS: It's that I got a history of falling into such booby traps :D
Please hit the like button below if you liked this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment